Here at award-winning, Arbutus Catering NI, we’ve all noticed the slight chill to the air as fall makes its way into rotation once again.
As for our events, they eagerly call for us to add a hint of fall, a hint of the season. We’ve put together some fall event ideas from food to décor to help you add a touch of autumn to your events throughout October and November. Many of them are fun elements that are easy to incorporate and a perfect complement to social, corporate or wedding events.
1. Serve warm apple cider - trust us it will be welcomed by your guests and bridal party after the photoshoot.
2. Caramel apple dipping station - this just screams all thing autumn and it will certainly get your guests talking.
3. Warm, seasonal coloured linen such as copper, gold, and red, this the perfect finishing touch to any table.
4. Add flavourful season soups to your menus such as butternut apple bisque or a hearty chipotle beef chili.
5. Hot chocolate is a popular fall drink to warm up with and goes down a treat with the kiddies.
6. Pay homage to fall farmer’s markets offering rustic cheeses and bread with fruits, nuts and spreads.
7. Offer a fall-themed signature drink such as Hard Cider Sangria
8. Use squash and gourds for buffet décor
9. Pumpkins can be used for centerpieces or décor or even a way to serve your meal! Top tip - White punkins make the most stunning centerpieces in our luxurious Marquee and are perfect for any wedding or event.
10. Spruce up your centrepieces with sunflowers
11. Offer local seasonal beers, there are also many craft beers that can be offered.
12. Create a coffee station with fall flavors such as hazelnut and cinnamon
13. Bring the outdoors in by adding woodcuts to your tablespace.
We have many wedding packages here at Arbutus at The Crannagh for you to choose from for your special day and our award-winning team is on hand to help you every step of the way.
For more information on catering for your next event contact us at email@example.com.